Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing 11.5: Evaluation

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right down to the wire, but I'm done!!!

Evaluation answers:

1. Favorite Discoveries: got better at screencasting - loved that and will use it!
Enjoyed searching for videos, too, and will really try to incorporate those more into my teaching.

2. I am definitely a lifelong learner, and using technology to teach myself things on my own time, in my own home is perfect for me!

3. Unexpected outcomes: I HATED Second Life. I really thought I'd love it!

4. Differently? Ummm... it's way more than 11.5 hours of work... I think it should be a "23-things-type" thing with regard to how many hours it took. Also, I want Second Life to go away. :)

This was great, as always! I'm really hoping some of my staff will get into this next summer, as well. It's a great teaching/learning tool! Thanks for all the hard work!

No comments: